Monday, October 26, 2009

Rainy Days...

I haven't posted anything in awhile. Mostly because I really have nothing to say, I guess. My life has been pretty ho-hum this last week. Work consumes my life, leading me to have no social life at all.

I did, however, last weekend learn how to make those sweet blankets where you knot two pieces of fleece together. So I got slightly addicted and already made three blankets that I really don't need. I swear, I am such a blanket addict. The foot of my bed has at least seven blankets piled up on top of it. But I made one for my mom and I'll give the other one to my sister for Christmas. I still want to make more though, its really fun!

Which also kind of leads me to wish that I were more crafty and creative. I just can't put things together on a whim and have it come out looking fantastic. I wish I could make my own jewelry and clothes and such. But at least now I can make my own blankets, hooray! 

On another note, I tried the hazelnut Land O'Lakes hot chocolate. And it was so incredibly delicious! Right up there with the mint and caramel flavors, I'd say. It was just...warm. I know what you're thinking, well duh! Hot chocolate IS warm. But I really don't know how else to describe other than warm. I just wish the weather outside was as warm instead of all these crappy rainy days...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment