Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Jobs

FRUSTRATED!

Yeah, thats me in a nutshell right now. I want out of my current job. I'm sick of it all. But without a college education and enough "experience", I'm not qualified for anything I apply for. And its so frustrating! How am I suppose to get experience if nobody will hire me first? 

And I know I should go back to school. But I did the college thing for a year and honestly, I hated it. Me and schooling really don't mix. And maybe it was just the school I was going to but I just have no desire to go back. None at all.

I know I would love to work an office environment, like a receptionist or just clerical work. I just applied to 5 more receptionist positions tonight. I know I would be great at the job, I have excellent customer service skills. But nobody wants to give me a shot. But at least I'm trying, thats all I can do. 

I do have an interview on Friday, however, for a teller position. I just really want to work at a Monday-Friday office environment but at least it would be a step in the right direction. Well I'll do the interview anyways and see what comes of it. I still hope I get the job at least!

Okay, enough of my rambling on for one night. I'm done complaining. For now anyways :)

Oh and an update on my Land O'Lakes hot chocolate: I tried caramel the other night and had french vanilla tonight. I have one word for the caramel flavor: Delicious! Wow it was so thick and creamy and just...so yummy! I think I might have a new favorite. But I did love the mint one too! Ahh such decisions. And the french vanilla was very good as well but I honestly couldn't taste the vanilla too much. It was good but definitely not my favorite! 

And one more thing! Apparently there are two more flavors of Land O'Lakes hot chocolate that I just found out about as well: Butterscotch and Hazelnut. Let me add them to my list now!

 Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment