Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Colors

On my walk last night, in chilly 30 degree weather, I noticed just how pretty it is in fall. I'm usually too busy moaning and groaning about the cold to really appreciate the beauty of fall. I grabbed my Nikon and decided to snap a few pictures and decided that it really is a beautiful and lovely time of year. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a few of the shots I took! If it had been a sunny day with blue skies, I feel like they would have turned out even better. Maybe this weekend, if the weather cooperates I'll get some better shots.

And now another Land O'Lakes update! I tried the raspberry flavor the other day. It was...interesting. When I first opened the packet, the smell of raspberry was so overwhelming it was almost nauseating. But then I mixed it all together and by the time it was ready for me to drink, I couldn't taste the raspberry. It was so odd. For something to smell as strongly as it did, you would think I would be able to taste it as well. Oh well. It was alright but not at the top of my list! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment