Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday Mornings

So I'm just lazying around right now, watching Super Nanny and waiting for me to get my lazy butt out of this chair so I can get started on the day. I actually had a whole weekend off from work for once, woohoo! So trust me, I am not complaining about having nothing to do. Its so nice to know I don't have to go in today. 

Anyways, I gotta get up, get dressed, and go for a nice long walk (since I was an awful pig last night and had some custard from Culver's). Then I gotta come back and help ice and decorate cookies for my sister's dance team dinner on Wednesday. Its her turn to host so I'm just trying to help out the best I can. We're making homemade mac 'n cheese for the dinner with salad and bread. And we made sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins and pink ribbons for Breast Cancer Awareness month. So thats pretty much my agenda today; ice cookies! Hopefully my hopeless icing addiction won't get in the way too much. I love icing! 

So, moving on. I tried another Land O'Lakes hot chocolate. This time I tried Supreme. It was basically just regular hot cocoa. I guess it was a bit thicker and creamier than most regular hot chocolates. It was really delicious though! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. THIS blog is fun to read... good stuff! You're cashier blog left me feeling really stressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete