Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weight Loss

Since I'm new to blogging here, I've recently just been surfing through different blogs, trying to find fun and different blogs to follow. I've found that I really enjoy reading the weight-loss blogs. Especially Jenn over at Ex Hot Girl. She is hilarious and really inspiring to everybody trying to lose weight. 

The one reason I'm also writing out this blog right now is because I also embarked on my own weight loss journey way back in January, as a part of my New Year's resolution. It took me 10 months to do it, but I finally managed to reach my goal weight. I lost 40 pounds and finally managed to lose the weight that has haunted me my entire life. I just wish I had thought about blogging my weight loss journey when I first started way back in January. I managed to lose the weight on my own but I know it would have been so much better if I had people to share this journey with. People who understood what I was going through and could inspire me with their journeys as well. 

However, I think I'll still post stories every now and then on how I maintain my weight and keep up my exercising program. I still love to follow other people's weight loss journeys because everybody out there still inspires me to keep going in maintaining my weight loss now. I never want to go back to being that person I was again. That part of my life is over and I couldn't be happier! 

And now, just because I feel like it, I'll share some of my before and after shots. And thank you, everybody out there in the blogosphere, for helping to be such an inspiration to everybody out there trying to go through their own weight loss journey. 

Before: This was taken November 2007 at my highest weight of about 180. (Ignore the Princess Aurora text, its a Disney World shot.)
Photobucket

Another before shot: This was taken January 2009 at 173 pounds, where I started my weight loss journey. This is where I started counting my weight. My goal was to lose 40 pounds.
Photobucket  
 Photobucket

After: This was taken June 2009, after I had lost about 30 pounds.
Photobucket

Another after shot: This is my most current shot. I just took it a couple of weeks ago when I finally hit my goal of losing 40 pounds! I now weigh 133. And it feels great!
Photobucket


 Photobucket  



 
 


2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! I just now saw this, I suck.

    But I'll tell you, your current photo is TOTALLY my goal. <3

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! i love my after shots haha, even though i constantly stress about putting on the weight again. just a stupid little fear that won't go away i guess. but you're looking beautiful as ever, keep up all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete